|*||Versatile, sensibly-priced, and extremely user-friendly intelligent aquarium controller kit with fundamental equipment for easy startup|
|*||HYDROS Control XS Starter Kit includes a controller unit, power supply, temperature sensor, and a 4-outlet WiFi AC Power Strip|
|*||Monitor and control aquarium devices from your Internet-connected computer, smart phone, or tablet via the HYDROS app|
Exceptional aquarium controller kit with fundamental equipment boasts extreme ease-of-use perfect for entry-level hobbyists yet is feature rich enough for advanced hobbyists. Inclusive aquarium controller kit comes with fundamental equipment for fast and convenient startup to deliver professional results without the "professional" price tag. The HYDROS Control XS Aquarium Controller Starter Pack is a sensibly-priced and extremely user-friendly intelligent aquarium controller kit that comes with the HYDROS Control XS Aquarium Controller Unit, HYDROS Control Power Supply, HYDROS Temperature Sensor, and the HYDROS 4 Outlet WiFi AC Power Strip for convenient monitoring and control of aquarium devices from your Internet-connected computer, smart phone, or tablet via the HYDROS app.
The "brains" behind this fantastic aquarium controller kit is the HYDROS Control XS Aquarium Controller, a versatile, intelligent aquarium controller perfect for use as a standalone controller or as an expansion unit part of an extensive automated aquarium system. This sensibly-priced and extremely user-friendly intelligent aquarium controller is capable of monitoring aquarium water temperature, sense leaks, control outlets, send alerts, and much more without any complicated programming. With 13 different preset configurations, set up is quick and easy taking only minutes to get all of your equipment set up and running. Download the HYDROS app and control your HYDROS Control XS Aquarium Controller from your Internet-connected computer, smartphone, or tablet. Durable construction with aircraft-style connectors and IP65 rating ensure durable, long-lasting use even near harsh marine aquarium environments.
HYDROS is engineered, assembled, and supported at CoralVue headquarters in Slidell, Louisiana USA.
Additional HYDROS devices and accessories sold separately.
Please Note: The HYDROS app is required to use your Internet-connected smart mobile device as a controller. The HYDROS app is downloadable via the Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
- (1) HYDROS Control XS Aquarium Controller capable of supporting eight (8) WiFi Devices featuring four (4) Sense Ports, and two (2) Command Bus Ports.
- (1) HYDROS Control Power Supply to power your HYDROS Control XS Aquarium Controller.
- (1) HYDROS Temperature Sensor with a GX12 aviation-style connector that plugs into any Sense Port on the HYDROS Control XS, and future HYDROS devices. 79" long cord.
- (1) HYDROS 4-Outlet WiFi AC Power Strip, a smart power bar with four (4) 120V AC outlets and four (4) USB ports that are WiFi controllable using the free HYDROS app.
HYDROS Smart Device Features
- Control your HYDROS device(s) from anywhere in the world using the technologically advanced HYDROS cloud-based app
- Ability to monitor and control your HYDROS device(s) locally through WiFi
- A fast dual-core 32-bit processor that allows control decisions to be made within each device
- User-set Alerts and Notifications
- HYDROS Command Bus connections to transfer data and power to devices
HYDROS Sense Port
The Sense Port is a new concept in aquarium parameter measurement. HYDROS devices include several Sense Ports. A Sense Port is a generic input port that can accept data from numerous different types of aquarium sensors.
Sense Ports currently support:
- Temperature Probes
- Optical Level Sensors (Single and Dual)
- Capacitive Non-Contact Liquid Level Sensors
- Rope Leak Detectors
- Point Leak Detectors
- Flow Rate Sensors
- Magnetic Switches
- Push-button switches
HYDROS Command Bus
The HYDROS Command Bus is used to power the Control as well as communicate with other HYDROS device for the ultimate failsafe.
General Information Hydros aquarium controllers are the next generation of automated aquarium devices. Rather than relying on each individual device’s brain and programming capacity, the Hydros Control units have their own CPU and control capabilities. Hydros Control devices remove the problem of incompatible ports and need to continually add modules to expand your aquarium’s automation system. This new technology is called the Hydros Sense Port. The Sense Port is an entirely new concept in aquarium monitoring technology. A Sense Port is a generic input port that can accept data from numerous different types of sensors. Drive Ports provide 12-volt power for controlling ATO pumps, cooling fans, and other devices. Hydros is the future of automation!