|*||Sensibly-priced and extremely user-friendly intelligent aquarium controller kit with fundamental equipment for easy startup|
|*||HYDROS Control X2 Starter Kit includes a controller unit, power supply, temperature sensor, and a 4-outlet WiFi AC Power Strip|
|*||Monitor and control aquarium devices from your Internet-connected computer, smart phone, or tablet via the HYDROS app|
Inclusive "entry-level" aquarium controller kit comes with fundamental equipment for fast and convenient startup to deliver professional results without the "professional" price tag. The HYDROS Control X2 Aquarium Controller Starter Pack is a sensibly-priced and extremely user-friendly intelligent aquarium controller kit that includes the HYDROS Control X2 Aquarium Controller Unit, HYDROS Control Power Supply, HYDROS Temperature Sensor, and the HYDROS 4 Outlet WiFi AC Power Strip for convenient monitoring and control of aquarium devices from your Internet-connected computer, smart phone, or tablet via the HYDROS app.
The "brains" behind this fantastic aquarium controller kit is the HYDROS Control X2 Aquarium Controller, an extremely user-friendly intelligent aquarium controller capable of monitoring and controlling aquarium water temperature, ORP, pH, alkalinity levels, and more with no complicated programming required. Set up is quick and easy and with 13 different preset configurations, it takes only minutes to get all of your equipment set up and running making it ideal for both beginner and advanced hobbyists! Download the HYDROS app and control your HYDROS Control X2 Aquarium Controller from your Internet-connected computer, smartphone, or tablet. Durable construction with aircraft-style connectors and IP65 rating ensure durable, long-lasting use even near harsh marine aquarium environments.
HYDROS is engineered, assembled and supported at CoralVue headquarters in Slidell, Louisiana USA.
Additional HYDROS devices and accessories sold separately.
Please Note: The HYDROS app is required to use your Internet-connected smart mobile device as a controller. The HYDROS app is downloadable via the Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
- (1) HYDROS Control X2 Aquarium Controller capable of supporting eight (8) WiFi Devices featuring two (2) Sense Ports, two (2) Drive Ports, and two (2) Command Bus Ports.
- (1) HYDROS Control Power Supply to power your HYDROS Control X2 Aquarium Controller.
- (1) HYDROS Temperature Sensor with a GX12 aviation-style connector that plugs into any Sense Port on the HYDROS Control X2, HYDROS Control X4, and future HYDROS devices. 79" long cord.
- (1) HYDROS 4-Outlet WiFi AC Power Strip, a smart power bar with four (4) 120V AC outlets and four (4) USB ports that are WiFi controllable using the free HYDROS app.
HYDROS Smart Device Features
- Control your HYDROS device(s) from anywhere in the world using the technologically advanced HYDROS cloud-based app
- Ability to monitor and control your HYDROS device(s) locally through WiFi
- A fast dual-core 32-bit processor that allows control decisions to be made within each device
- Internal health monitoring to report voltages, currents, CPU status, and the internal temperature of each device
- HYDROS Command Bus connections to transfer data and power to devices
HYDROS Sense Port
The Sense Port is a new concept in aquarium parameter measurement. HYDROS devices include several Sense Ports. A Sense Port is a generic input port that can accept data from numerous different types of aquarium sensors.
Sense Ports currently support:
- Temperature Probes
- Optical Level Sensors (Single and Dual)
- Capacitive Non-Contact Liquid Level Sensors
- Rope Leak Detectors
- Point Leak Detectors
- Flow Rate Sensors
- Magnetic Switches
- Push-Button Switches
HYDROS Drive Port
The Drive Ports provide switched 12V DC power for running small lights, motors, pumps, fans, and other aquarium accessories. The exact current being supplied by each port is continuously monitored by the Control, so if a motor or pump quits drawing current or draws too much, you will be immediately notified.
Accessories currently supported include:
- Auto Top-Off (ATO) Pumps
- Cooling Fans
- Cabinet LED Lights
- Solenoids to control reverse osmosis systems
HYDROS Command Bus
The HYDROS Command Bus is used to power the Control as well as communicate with other HYDROS device for the ultimate failsafe.
Hydros aquarium controllers are the next generation of automated aquarium devices. Rather than relying on each individual device’s brain and programming capacity, the Hydros Control units have their own CPU and control capabilities. Hydros Control devices remove the problem of incompatible ports and need to continually add modules to expand your aquarium’s automation system. This new technology is called the Hydros Sense Port. The Sense Port is an entirely new concept in aquarium monitoring technology. A Sense Port is a generic input port that can accept data from numerous different types of sensors. Drive Ports provide 12-volt power for controlling ATO pumps, cooling fans, and other devices. Hydros is the future of automation!