|Precision submersible heater with built-in thermal safety switch
|Maintain proper aquarium water temperature with ±1°F accuracy
|UL Listed heater turns off automatically to prevent heater failure
Enjoy safe, reliable heater performance for stable aquarium water temperatures. Marineland Precision Submersible Heater features a thermal safety switch to prevent heater failure during operation. Heater turns off automatically when temperature exceeds pre-set internal parameters and turns back on once it cools down. Perfect for freshwater or marine aquariums. UL Listed
Marineland Precision Submersible Heater is loaded with convenient, user-friendly features including a top-view scale and high-visibility sliding scale for dual visual confirmation of temperature adjustments. "Click Set" temperature control knob lets you accurately dial in desired temperature with ±1°F precision with every click.
Advanced mesh heating element surrounds a mica core for superior heat transfer and durable performance.
- Adjustable Temperature Dial: Easy to adjust temperature dial sets temperature ±1°F with every "click."
- High Visibility Temp Display: Easy-to-view sliding scale tells the exact temperature setting. Top dial view shows the setting from an additional location.
- Thermal Switch: Safety feature prevents heater failure during use. Heater automatically turns off as temperature rises above an internal pre-set and turns back on once it cools down.
- Triac Control: Switches heater on and off for a superior performance and enhanced reliability.
- Mounting Bracket: Advanced mounting bracket securely attaches to glass and provides three window positions allowing temperature display to be viewed from multiple angles.
- Advance Heating Element: Flattened mesh heating element surrounds a mica core for superior heat transfer with advanced durability.
|Up to 12 gallons
|Up to 20 gallons
|Up to 29 gallons
|Up to 40 gallons
|Up to 55 gallons
|Up to 70 gallons
|Up to 80 gallons
|Up to 125 gallons
*To raise temperature up to 15°F above ambient temperature.
- Attach the included Suction Cups to the Double Suction Mounting Bracket. Slide Bracket over heater.
- Place heater in aquarium by firmly pressing suction ends against wall surface. The Three Position Viewing Window allows you to view the temperature setting from three possible angles - simply turn the heater until it locks into the best viewing position. NOTE: Choose an algae-free location with adequate circulation. This ensures even heat distribution and optimum operation. No part of the heater housing should contact aquarium gravel, rocks, or decorations.
- Wait at least 15 minutes before plugging in your heater. The ON/Off Indicator Light will confirm that the power is on. NOTE: Before plugging in heater, create a "drip loop" to prevent water from reaching receptacle.
- Select the desired temperature. Turn the "Click Set" Temp Select Dial until the point of the red line on the thermometer scale reaches the correct setting. Most tropical fish like 78°-81°F water.
It is recommended to use a tank cover to prevent water temperature variances or heat loss. Both can impair heater performances, creating a hazardous environment for the fish.