|*||Clean ugly stains from cyanobacteria in marine aquariums|
|*||Completely safe for all aquarium fish, corals & invertebrates|
|*||Clears organic sludge from freshwater or saltwater aquariums|
From the makers of
Chemi-Pure, ChemiClean tackles algae and more in aquariums to help bring it back to its most beautiful state! ChemiClean cleans stains from red, black, blue-green, and methane (bubble) producing cyanobacteria in marine aquariums. Quick and easy-to-use ChemiClean works within 48 hours, oxidizing trapped organic sludge and clarifying aquarium water. The result is a cleaner, clearer aquarium environment without the use of harsh algaecides or antibiotics.
ChemiClean is safe for aquarium fish, corals, invertebrates, desirable macro algae, and beneficial bacteria. ChemiClean is for use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums. Available in Powder and professional Liquid formula. Powder includes measuring scoop for easy dosing.
||Treats (up to)
|2 oz Liquid
|2 grams Powder
|6 grams Powder
ChemiClean cleans stains from red, black, blue-green, and methane (bubble) producing cyanobacteria in marine aquariums. It is completely safe for all fish, corals, invertebrates, and nitrifying bacteria in reef systems. It is simple, quick and easy to use. ChemiClean works within 48 hours oxidizing trapped organic sludge and promotes an ideal enzyme balance. ChemiClean will clean stains from red cyanobacteria in aquariums.
- Aquarium oxygen levels MUST be increased using heavy aeration or large air stones.
- Turn OFF UV Sterilizer, Ozonizer, and remove Chemi-pure, or carbon during treatment.
- Continue using protein skimmer, although skimmer may require adjustment to prevent excessive overflow.
- Maintain normal water flow using pumps and powerheads.
- For Liquid ChemiClean use 1 drop per gallon, For Powder ChemiClean dissolve one level scoop (included) of ChemiClean into one cup of water removed from the aquarium. Pour solution with dissolved ChemiClean back into aquarium, dispersing evenly.You MUST take into account water displacement of sand, rock, and filter when dosing!
- Successful treatment may take up to 48 hours. After the 48 hour treatment period, perform a 20% water change.
- Turn ON UV Sterilizer, Ozonizer and replace Chemi-pure or carbon removed in Step #2 above.
Repeat as necessary. ChemiClean can be used monthly as a regular component of aquarium maintenance.
For aquarium use only. Not intended for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children. Contains no phosphate, algaecides, or erythromycin.