|*||HYDROS Command Bus Port accessory for your HYDROS Control aquarium controller platform|
|*||6 ft long cable transmits both power and data between any connected HYDROS aquarium device|
|*||Connect multiple HYDROS Control aquarium controllers and devices that can be wirelessly controlled via the HYDROS app|
Custom create your HYDROS Collective for the ultimate experience in aquarium automation. The HYDROS System Command Bus Cable is a HYDROS Command Bus Port accessory that can be used to connect multiple HYDROS Control aquarium controllers. This 6 ft long data AND power cable not only supplies power to connected HYDROS devices but also allows each HYDROS device to communicate with each other. All connected devices in a HYDROS Collective share all INPUTS and OUTPUTS for a sophisticated aquarium automation system built on a web of interconnected devices, monitoring and controlling aquarium equipment like water level sensors, ATO pumps, and so much more! Download the FREE HYDROS app to control any HYDROS-connected device with your Internet-enabled computer, smartphone, or tablet!
HYDROS is engineered, assembled and supported at CoralVue headquarters in Slidell, Louisiana USA.
Please Note: HYDROS devices and accessories each sold separately.
Please Note:The HYDROS app is required to use your Internet-connected smart mobile device as a controller. The HYDROS app is downloadable via the Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
What is a HYDROS Collective?
A HYDROS Collective is a single, customizable collection of HYDROS Control aquarium controllers and HYDROS accessory devices where all devices share all INPUTS and OUTPUTS for the ultimate experience in aquarium automation. This sophisticated automation system builds a web of interconnected devices to monitor and control equipment like water level sensors, ATO pumps, and so much more.
A HYDROS automation system uses a distributed web to monitor and control aquarium equipment for your aquatic environment. The HYDROS Collective creates a safety net unlike any other automated system as it can not only withstand possible communication issues but can also handle other critical situations that could arise when a device is removed or shut down! Most other controller systems have one "brain" with multiple modules that CANNOT function without the brain. If the brain fails, the entire system is down. With the HYDROS Collective, all control units are brains. If one fails, the others will automatically take over the tasks and keep your aquarium running.
The Benefits of Creating a HYDROS Collective:
- Redundancy - If one of the devices were to fail, all other devices would pick up the slack and keep the system going
- Expandability - If you need to add more INPUTS or OUTPUTS, you can add a new HYDROS device to expand the HYDROS Collective without purchasing all new hardware
- Unified Configuration - All devices in the HYDROS Collective run the same code. It is effortless to replace a device without having to reprogram the entire HYDROS Collective
- Redundant WiFi Master - One device automatically acts as a WiFi Master and will take control of all WiFi strips BUT, if that device were to fail, another device will setup up and take over controlling the WiFi strips until the main WiFi master returns
- Single Interface - Run multiple HYDROS units from a single interface with a single STATUS Screen and list of INPUTS and OUTPUTS
Hydros aquarium controllers are the next generation of automated aquarium devices. Rather than relying on each individual device’s brain and programming capacity, the Hydros Control units have their own CPU and control capabilities. Hydros Control devices remove the problem of incompatible ports and need to continually add modules to expand your aquarium’s automation system. This new technology is called the Hydros Sense Port. The Sense Port is an entirely new concept in aquarium monitoring technology. A Sense Port is a generic input port that can accept data from numerous different types of sensors. Drive Ports provide 12-volt power for controlling ATO pumps, cooling fans, and other devices. Hydros is the future of automation!