||Gel-like biological conditioner you pour directly on your pond filter media
||Rapidly establish beneficial bacteria for a stable pond environment
||Optimize biological filtration to accelerate the breakdown of organic solids
Innovative and effective way to condition pond biological filter media. Viscous gel-like consistency attaches select strains of beneficial bacteria right where needed. Contains the same spectrum of beneficial bacteria as Microbe-Lift PL to accelerate the breakdown of organic solids. Squeeze onto any biological filter media to optimize biological filtration. Use on new filter media to quickly establish bacterial population or on existing media to replenish or maintain bacterial population.
Inoculate (spread) Microbe-Lift GEL directly onto your filter pad or media. The GEL will absorb into the filter pad or media. Allow the GEL to set for 1 to 2 hours before inserting back into the filter or skimmer. After insertion, turn off re-circulating pump for 1 to 2 hours, provided that water can maintain adequate oxygenation without circulation for this amount of time.
Repeat application of GEL with each cleaning or replacement of filter pads or filter media. Use when nitrate levels exceed 0.6 mg/L or as needed to maintain optimum performance of your filter or skimmer.
Microbe-Lift GEL filter pad bacterial inoculant is a technological breakthrough. It is the first product that puts beneficial bacteria right where you want it and stays there.
Microbe-Lift GEL will quickly attach to and populate any filter media including: foam, strapping, floss, bio-balls, ceramic media, etc. Helps to rapidly establish the necessary biological activity in your filter to quickly stabilize your pond's environment. Also helps restore this biological activity to your filter after cleaning or changing the filter media.
- Easily applies to filter pads or filter media without running or getting messy.
- Contains the same spectrum of beneficial bacteria as Microbe-Lift PL.
- Contains naturally occurring biopolymers that help organisms quickly attach to media. Allows for an 80% reduction in biological filtration start up time.
- Helps eliminate transient instability that can occur when filter media is cleaned or replaced.
- Allows more frequent cleaning of filters without subsequent instability, especially if a pond has a high load of organic waste solids where frequent cleaning is beneficial.
- Reduces the frequency of cleaning by accelerating the breakdown of organic solids that can lead to high maintenance requirements.
- Helps establish de-nitrification in the filter to lower nitrate levels.